December 17, 2010

Christmas!

I love Christmas. It's my absolute favorite time of the year. I love buying/making gifts for people and I love seeing their face light up when they open it. It makes me so happy to see. This year I totally went overboard on Shelby. But it's not my fault!


Honestly, this year I had planned to get her a few small things for x-mas and that's it. However my sister had a baby in Ocotber, and she's the one going present crazy. Which brought out the mama-guilt in me. I felt like Rayleigh (her little one) was going to have so much more than Shelby, and so the buying frenzy begun! Still, it shouldn't have gotten so crazy. The important thing is that we're all together. <3 I'll learn my lesson and next year I'll be more sensible. Promise!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations