June 11, 2010

Today I feel like posting good news..

I've been focusing alot on my loss because for some reason I felt like this blog needs to be chronological. So I've been holding back saying anything about my current pregnancy. I've decided though, that this is my blog, and I can say what I want, when I want. Haha. So here's a post about what's going on in my life right now.

Tomorrow we are going for our 3d ultrasound. We're pretty excited! We had one a month ago but the little one wasn't cooperating. We're hoping that now that she's bigger we'll get some better pictures. Hopefully anyway! She already has her own little personality I've discovered, and if she doesn't want to move, there's no making her shift to a better position! If all goes well, I'll post some of the 3d pics tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations